Here is a nice video on the Win 10 Start Menu
Good security article on Win10 security…
Good Win10 article….
Good Win10 article….Windows 10 cheat sheet (with video!)
Good article on accounts in Win10!
Interesting article on the state of Biometrics.
Welcome to Windows! I am so happy you are attending this class. I know you will find it interesting, educational, and hopefully very enjoyable. Check back often at this website for any information or links that I may refer to in class. If I have any handouts, you will find them mentioned here or may be in the list in the Windows folder on the right. There is no book for this class. But I encourage you to check out some computer books at local book stores to supplement what we will be discussing in this class. This class is 4 Saturdays from 8-12. Remember, your attendance is critical, so please attend if you can. I look forward to our time together. Thank you for coming!
Thank you for your attendance. I am looking forward to the next 6 weeks together. I promise to make the class as enjoyable as possible, while teaching you all about Excel! The book ISBN for this class is Benchmark Excel 2013 L1&L2, 9780763853891. The Excel 2013 Level 1 only is 9780763853907. I would suggest looking for a used book at Amazon.com or half.com. It should save you some money. Make SURE and have it shipped expedited!
I suggest that you take a look at some of these books at Amazon as well. They will help you with the business math part of Excel.
- Business Math Excel Applications for Business Mathematics (2nd Edition) Paperback – August 29, 2008 by Edward D. Laughbaum (Author), Ken Seidel (Author), ISBN: 9780136071846
- Excel For Business Math (Quick Study: Computer) Hardcover – December 31, 2013
by Inc. BarCharts (Author)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Formulas and Functions Inside Out Paperback – January 1, 2012 by Egbert Jeschke (Author), Helmut Reinke (Author), Sara Unverhau (Author), Eckehard Pfeifer (Author), ISBN: 978-0735658028
- Excel Formulas and Functions For Dummies, by Ken Bluttman
- Business Math Using Excel, by Sharon Burton and Nelda Shelton
- Mastering Financial Mathematics in Microsoft Excel: A Practical Guide for Business Calculations, by Alastair Day
- Working with Excel: Refreshing Math Skills for Management (Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making), by Priscilla Chaffe-Stengel
Here is an article with some Excel tips!