Happy 2016! Thank you for your attendance. I am looking forward to the next 6 weeks together. I promise to make the class as enjoyable as possible, while teaching you all about Excel! The book ISBN for this class is Benchmark Excel 2013 L1&L2, 9780763853891. The Excel 2013 Level 1 only is 9780763853907. I would suggest looking for a used book at Amazon.com or half.com. It should save you some money. Make SURE and have it shipped expedited!
I suggest that you take a look at some of these books at Amazon as well. They will help you with the business math part of Excel.
- Business Math Excel Applications for Business Mathematics (2nd Edition) Paperback – August 29, 2008 by Edward D. Laughbaum (Author), Ken Seidel (Author), ISBN: 9780136071846
- Excel For Business Math (Quick Study: Computer) Hardcover – December 31, 2013
by Inc. BarCharts (Author)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Formulas and Functions Inside Out Paperback – January 1, 2012 by Egbert Jeschke (Author), Helmut Reinke (Author), Sara Unverhau (Author), Eckehard Pfeifer (Author), ISBN: 978-0735658028
- Excel Formulas and Functions For Dummies, by Ken Bluttman
- Business Math Using Excel, by Sharon Burton and Nelda Shelton
- Mastering Financial Mathematics in Microsoft Excel: A Practical Guide for Business Calculations, by Alastair Day
- Working with Excel: Refreshing Math Skills for Management (Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making), by Priscilla Chaffe-Stengel
Here is an article with some Excel tips!